Dr. Nikki D. Hill, MD
Dr. Nikki D. Hill, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist and Atlanta native who is nationally recognized for her diagnosis and management of medical hair loss conditions. She opened her practice, the Skin of Culture and Hair Center (SOCAH Center) in Atlanta, GA, to focus on the needs of hair loss patients, accurately diagnose them, and educate each individual about their condition and the best-suited treatment options. Dr. Hill has presented research at national and international conferences and continues to be a contributor to her peer-reviewed journals. She created SOCAH Stylists to bridge the gap between Cosmetology and Dermatology and help create a holistic approach to scalp and hair health as well as a platform for furthering your education as a hair loss specialist. She understands cosmetologists, barbers, stylists, colorists, and hair designers are all part of the first line of defense for hair loss sufferers.
Dr. Hill is an Atlanta native who has extensive training and expertise in dermatology.
- Graduated from Clark Atlanta University
- Received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine
- Completed a clinical and epidemiologic research fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine
- Completed her pediatric internship at North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital in New York
- Served as chief resident during dermatology training at the University of Texas at Houston-MD Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Hill is certified by:
- The American Board of Dermatology
- The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Academy of Dermatology, Excellence in Dermatology™ Fellow